Flat type air hand with linear guide
- Double acting synchronous type
- ● Φ6 to 25 mm [0.236 to 0.984 in] cylinder bore. Rack-and-pinion mechanism enables synced left and right lever operation. Linear guide creates an accurate and rigid thin body, while double construction enables high gripping force.
- Double acting Synchronous type (long type)
- ● Φ6 to 25 mm [0.236 to 0.984 in] cylinder bore. Synchronous long stroke type. Linear guide for high rigidity and a thin body design that is perfect for a wide range of workpiece gripping.
- Double acting asynchronous type
- ● Φ8 to 12 mm [0.315 to 0.472 in] cylinder bore. Levers are individually driven by different bore size cylinders, and the lever with the stronger gripping force becomes the gripping fixed point. Linear guide for high rigidity and thin body design.